Protection of personal data according to the LOPD
Zalabar, in application of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, informs that the personal data collected through the forms on the Website: www.zalabar.com, are included in the specific automated files of users Zalabar services. The purpose of the collection and automated processing of personal data is to maintain the business relationship and carry out information, training, advice and other activities related to Zalabar's business activities. These data will never be disclosed to any entity.
We adopt the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation thereof. The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation recognized in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). The exercise of these rights can be done by the user himself through email to: email@example.com
The user declares that all the data provided by him are true and correct, and undertakes to keep them updated, communicating the changes to Zalabar.
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
For what purpose will we treat your personal data?
At Zalabar, we will treat your personal data collected through the Website: www.zalabar.com, with the following purposes:
- In the case of products and / or services offered through www.zalabar.com, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- Sending requested information through the forms provided at www.zalabar.com.
- Send bulletins (newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of Zalabar and the sector.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated above.
The fields of said records are mandatory, and it is impossible to carry out the stated purposes if these data are not provided.
For how long is the personal data collected kept?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities may arise for the services provided.
The treatment of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- The request for information and / or purchase of Zalabar products and / or services, the terms and conditions of which will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contract.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside Zalabar, except legal obligation.
Intellectual property rights
Zalabar is the owner of all copyright, intellectual and industrial property, "know how" and any other rights related to the contents of the website www.zalabar.com and the services offered therein, as well as the necessary programs for its implementation and related information.
The reproduction, publication and / or non-strictly private use of the contents, total or partial, of the website www.zalabar.com without prior written consent is not allowed.
Intellectual property of the software
The user must respect the third-party programs made available by Zalabar, even if they are free and / or publicly available.
Zalabar has the necessary exploitation and intellectual property rights for the software.
The user does not acquire any right or license for the contracted service, on the software necessary for the provision of the service, nor on the technical information for monitoring the service, except for the rights and licenses necessary for the fulfillment of the contracted services and only for the duration of the same.
For any action that exceeds the fulfillment of the contract, the user will need written authorization from Zalabar, the user being prohibited from accessing, modifying, viewing the configuration, structure and files of the servers owned by Zalabar, assuming the civil and criminal liability derived of any incident that may occur in the servers and security systems as a direct consequence of negligent or malicious action on your part.
Intellectual property of the content hosted
The use contrary to the legislation on intellectual property of the services provided by Zalabar and, in particular, of:
- The use that is contrary to Spanish laws or that infringes the rights of third parties.
- The publication or transmission of any content that, in Zalabar's judgment, is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic or defamatory.
- The cracks, serial numbers of programs or any other content that violates the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The collection and / or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or in contravention of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation thereof.
- The use of the domain's mail server and email addresses to send spam. The user has full responsibility for the content of its website, the information transmitted and stored, the hypertext links, the claims of third parties and legal actions in reference to intellectual property, third party rights and protection of minors.
The user is responsible for the laws and regulations in force and the rules that have to do with the operation of the online service, electronic commerce, copyright, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles of Internet use.
The user will compensate Zalabar for the expenses generated by the imputation of Zalabar in any cause whose responsibility was attributable to the user, including legal defense fees and expenses, even in the case of a non-final judicial decision.
Protection of hosted information
Zalabar makes backup copies of the content hosted on its servers, however it is not responsible for the loss or accidental deletion of data by users. In the same way, it does not guarantee the total replacement of the data deleted by the users, since the aforementioned data could have been deleted and / or modified during the period of time that has elapsed since the last backup copy.
The services offered, except the specific backup services, do not include the replacement of the contents conserved in the backup copies made by Zalabar, when this loss is attributable to the user; in this case, a rate will be determined according to the complexity and volume of the recovery, always with the prior acceptance of the user.
The replacement of deleted data is only included in the price of the service when the loss of content is due to causes attributable to Zalabar.
In application of the LSSI. Zalabar will not send advertising or promotional communications by email or other equivalent electronic means of communication that have not previously been requested or expressly authorized by the recipients of the same.
In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, Zalabar is authorized to send commercial communications regarding Zalabar's products or services that are similar to those that were initially contracted with the client.
In any case, the user, after proving their identity, may request that no more commercial information be sent to them through the Customer Service channels.